Followers

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Silver and Family History

During the night the thought that came into my mind was the file cabinet in house one.  It has been there for years.  I will take it to the garage.  It will make a good place for my hand held power tools.  I found the small handcart and was able take the cabinet to the garage.
I put two tools in each drawer.  In the other drawer I put the heavy pin nails in it.  I then attached labels to the front of each drawer.  I won't have to open each drawer to find the tool that I needed.
There is a box on the east side of my bedroom that contains a Book of Remembrance that belonged to Carol's mother.  I got it out and read parts of the history.  Carol is reading more of it.  There are missionary stories.  Plural marriage stories, and other interesting things.
A silverware box is on the floor next to a dresser.  It had a lot of dinnerware and some silver ware.  There was a partial setting of eight teaspoons, four knives, and some forks and soup spoons.  It also had some older silver ware which showed a lot of patina.
The above picture shows the dinnerware.  There were only a few that matched.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment