Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Twelve Inch Disk Sander

There was a another trace of snow during the night.  I pushed it off the driveway.  I later began work on the rolling sander table.  I worked on it most of the day.  Carol and I went to Fillmore for groceries.  When we got back I resumed work on the sander table.  I have on photo.

This is not a pretty picture , but I will use it to briefly explain something about it.  I made the four legs.  They are upside down on my table saw.   The casters are the black and silver looking objects at the top.  I made one and then we went to Fillmore.

The leg and castors are twenty seven inches long.  It warmed up some.  Carol wanted be to wash the car.  I drove to Fillmore again to the car wash.   I stopped at the State Bank twenty quarters.   I drove into the bay and didn't have to wait for anyone.  I drove to far in and it was a little difficult to clean the front bumper.  I finished and came straight home.  I could have got a picture of the dirty car and then the clean car, but I forgot.

On the patio there is a piece of plywood that came from the Garden Niche where we sold native plants for three or four years.  It was 3/4 about 27" x 30".  It was really wet.  I removed old rusty staples from both sides and then trimmed each side some.

I finished the four legs for the rolling sander table.  I cut some pieces of plywood for the table skirt and put two pairs of legs together.  It was time for supper.  I came in and watched the news and had supper.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment