Followers

Friday, December 27, 2019

About One Half Inch of Snow

Light powder snow fell most of the day.  While it was snowing I worked on the new workbench, or I should say I began to rebuild my workbench.  It is made out of a heavy door.  Presently it is setting on a pair of sawhorses.  I started the design work yesterday.  Several new ideas came to me during the night and changed the design while I was building it.  I didn't get any pictures.
Around lunch time it had stopped snowing .  I cleaned off the snow on the driveway and sidewalk.  It had melted some.  I used the old snow shovel.

After lunch I continued on the work bench.  I made two rails witch each was built with two sixty-five inch 2x4's.  It was quite dark in the garage so I didn't take any pictures.

I drove to Fillmore for a couple of items.  There was no snow on the road, but they were wet.  I have a bunch of caster wheels that I wanted to put on the four legs so I could move the bench if needed.  There wood screw inserts to put in the legs and then the caster will screw in to it.  None fit.  I designed a way to do it.  I need a different size bit.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment