Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas Shopping and Decorating.

We drove to Utah county to do the Christmas shopping. I am skipping the boring details.  We stopped at Walmart, Home Depot, Hobby Lobby, Beds, Bath and Beyond, In and Out, The Church Distribution Center, and Beyond,  Costco gas, Harbor Freight, and Walmart again.  We shopped and Shopped until we almost dropped.  It was steady shopping for five to six hours with a short break for lunch.
There were several times that I asked the clerk for a price check on a certain item.  He/she pulled out a smart phone and took a picture of the bar code on that item.  In seconds they gave me a price.  I tried it with my smart phone and got a picture of the bar code.
After we got home I got a table and set it up in the little bedroom.  We put the gifts on the table ready for wrapping.
One picture with the flash and another one without the flash.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment