Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Short Work Day

Tuesday morning brings and early trip to the Manti Utah temple. Carol has been sick with a bad cold for nearly a week.  She didn't go.  Ann, our next door neighbor, drove.  After our shift, we came home.  I had lunch after I got home.  It has been a sunny day and quite warm with a light coat.
I needed some straight 2x4's for one of the rafters in the shed.  I took a bench apart in house three.  I did it because it's not muddy and a little bit warmer than a bench by the shed.
The above picture shows the bench like the one that tore down.  I rolled up the snow fence and placed it on the above bench.

I put the sixteen foot 2x4 and put in place on the shed.  I marked out the location on both ends where it will rest on the headers.  I moved some nice 4x4 1/2 inch plywood and leaned it against the house on the patio.  I also brought over a 4x8 half inch plywood which will be used on the shed.

Shane England had some questions for me about growing large hemp plugs.  That took a little longer than I expected.  By then it was getting colder and the sun was close to the horizon.  I keep forgetting more pictures showing different steps in what I am doing.

By the end of the day, Carol seems to be feeling a little better.


Questions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment