Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Carol/Ophthalmologist/Last Mowing

The space where my tooth was is healing nicely now.

Sunday morning before the bedroom light was on, Carol bent over to pick up her house coat; her eye hit one of the vacuum attachment head on, or I should say, eye on.
We went toe the KEENEYE Family Vision.  the  ophthalmologist examined her eye and gave her a prescription for another eye drop.  We got some groceries and then went back to the Service drug where her prescription was filled.  It took the technician nearly forty-five minutes to get carols medical history and information of how she injured herself.
I left and went to Roper's to get a furnace filter.  The above filter is the old one and it is pretty dirty.  We always get a lot dust in the house.
The above phot shows the date of the old one.  the size is 16x25x2 inches.  It didn't take me long to install the new one.
Years ago I bought a stack of lights and shelves.  It was designed to start plants inside the house.  I took it apart today.  There were a lot of short 2x4's, one nice piece of 5/8 inch plywood, and three small sheets of MBX.   I put the sheets in the garage to keep them out of the weather.
One of the boards had several vacant Mud Dobber Wasps' nest.
All of the material was connected together with screws. I removed all of the screws.  Some of the boards were dusty and dirty.  I used a my drill to remove all the screws which I put in a Dream Whip container.
A picture of the 2x4 frame.
I mowed the lawn.   I don't think I have mowed the lawn at such a late date in the year.   There was not grass to cut, but I sucked up all of the leaves.  I had to dump four times.
When I finished, I drove the lawnmower to the shed.  It was a good fit.  The weather today was pretty good.
While in Fillmore I bought five sweet potatoes.  The top two are for baking and the bottom three are for propagation.   They will be put in a bottle tomorrow.


Comments and questions are welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment