Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Fixing the Shed

This is one of the mornings that I did something which was the furthest thing from my mind.  I will explain that later.  I did several things where I for got to take some pictures.

I had the fan in the front room window all night.  When I got up the thermostat said 64.  I turned on the heat.  It was 66 degrees when I took the picture.

I ate breakfast which is a bowel of old fashion oats with raisons, and an open face piece of toast smoothened with catchup and a fried egg .

A friend, yesterday, loaded a bunch of pallets on my truck.  This morning I stopped at the post office and got the dump key.  I drove to the dump and backed into the area where construction waste is dumped.  Was able to back into the area and pull off the wood and pallets.  There was a piece of two inch PVC pipe that I could use.  All of the material is in a big hole.  The pipe was in an area where I couldn't reach and one end was buried deep in the rubble and I don't think I could have pulled it out.

I came home and did a few things in the garden.  We needed a few things in Fillmore.  We walked into the Fillmore Market with face masks on.  There were a few people with masks, but most were unmasked.  A couple of days ago I got a courtesy phone call saying that thee was a prescription for me to get.   We stopped at the drug store to get it, but they wouldn't give it to until the thirty pills I got last week.
After lunch dug up the rest of the wild lettuce that was between the shed and the grape vines.
I put the sprinkler in the south end of the raspberry plants and ran water for one hour.  The i moved it to the north end for another hour, but I forgot to turn it off so it ran longer than an hour.

for the rest of the day I worked on the shed.  The wind whipped the poly on the shed.  I fixed it.

I put a strip of firing on each side.  I had to pull it tight then screw it in.
I fixed the front and
The back.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment