Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

What a Day

We have wanted to go to Orem to get a Manti Temple porcelain statue.  We couldn't do it Monday, because we had a water turn.  We couldn't do it on Tuesday, because Carol had doctor appointments.  So we went this morning.  We got a few other things on the way.  Wal Mart, Sam's Club, Home Depot, and Deseret Bookstore.  I wanted a cordless weed eater and there were several at Home Depot.   I asked an associate to direct me to the location.  I went to the garden center as he instruted me to do.  I couldn't find one,   With some help another Home Depot associate we found the one that I wanted. 

I went back to the register to pay for it.  I used my Visa credit card.  This was the fourth time this morning to use it.  It was declined four or five times.  I was asked to use another card.  I didn't have my wallet and I would have to go out to the car where carol was waiting for me.  I asked her to got to another register.  She did and it worked.  She gave me my card back and I went out to the car where Carol was waiting.

We then drove to the Deseret Book Store.   Yesterday, I contacted every Deseret Book Store in the USA on the internet.  The Orem store was the only store that had one.  I went to use my credit card to pay for it.  I couldn't find it.  Carol used hers and we went back to the Home Depot.  We couldn't find it.   Carol wanted me to call the credit card company.  I wanted to wait until we got home.  There was a number on her card that I used.  I went through several menus and finally I was able to talk to a real person.  I answered some questions and didn't have with me some information I needed.  I tried several times while we were driving home.  We stopped a couple of times on the way and finally I talked to another person as we road the rest of the home.

I called the card phone number and waited and waited.  I hung it up and found a number online and called it.  I soon talked to a live person again.  I was able to answer her questions correctly.  They closed that credit card account and are sending me a new card.
I took this picture of the cabbage and broccoli.  It is really doing well.
I had to wait at the Sam's Club pharmacy for ten minutes.  An old man walked up the window to ask questions.   He had a pair of sweat pants on the back of them are nearly worn out.
After we had been home for awhile, I put the Rhybie weed eater together.  I charged the battery.  It took about two hours. 
I was really pleased at the way that it worked.  I did some trimming around the front and back yard.  The above photo of an ash tree was and easy job to trim away the tall grass.
Carol wanted me to cut away the Vinca that is growing over these stepping blocks.  They went halfway over the blocks.  I was on my hands and knees cutting away the vines with Carol's scissors.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment