Followers

Monday, June 22, 2020

Dr. Appointment & Boxing



I was looking for my small tank of Round-up.  I thought that it might be in the shed.  Shane was out looking at the Hemp plants.  I asked him if he was going to pay the rent.  He said that he got a grant from the state and by the end of the week he would be able to pay me.  He owes us for the months of May and June.

I also asked him about spraying weeds with Round-up,    What would be a safe distance from the hemp plants to spray.  He said that he would discuss that with Dustin. 

Carol had an appointment with Dr. Gros.  We went to Fillmore where Carol checked in at the office.  We had on our masks All the time.  After the exam Carol went to the hospital for and EKG.  I went to Roper's for a large glue stick.  The didn't have one.  We got a few groceries at the Fillmore Market and then came home. 

We have seven kittens and I got two photos of them eating out of the same pot.





No comments:

Post a Comment