Followers

Monday, June 1, 2020

Tree to the Dump

It wasn't long after breakfast when I went out to cut up the huge limb that broke of the Flamingo Maple tree.  During the night I thought that I could use the electric chain saw.  I used it some for some miner trimming.  I hooked a couple of extension cords together and began to prune some of the smaller branches.

A microbrust caused a huge limb to break off the Flamingo maple tree.
I cut off the end of a large limb.  It all most fell on the water faucet.
We took to loads to the tree dump.  This is the second load.
This shows where the limb fell.  You can see the white of the tree.
I much closer look.
I took a two inch tee and bent it to fit on our four inch irrigation pipe.  I put a lot of calking on it to seal any leaks.  It did fit tight.  I put screw on both ends and on the sides that out of view.  I screwed them in tight.
Here is the finished piece.  When water is in the pipe, I can unscrew the cap for the water.  I runs to our grape and asparagus plants.  When finished I can replace the cap.
Here are the two trees that I cut down.  On the left is a small choke cherry tree.  On the right is a small black locust tree.
This electric chainsaw did a nice job.  It took three extension cords to reach the west edge of our garden.
I don't know what this tree is called, but it is pretty weedy and there are too many of them. 
I beet greens for supper.  The tasted good.  This is the first harvesting.
We planted some small Gladiator tomato plants.  The are small because I didn't get the seed early enough.  As soon as we got them planted I run water down the row.



Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment