Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

A Few More Trees

Yesterday we got the chrysanthemum that we put on the grave of Seria, our grand daughter.
The first thing that we done after breakfast we planted it in the kidney.
This bell end of the four inch sewer pipe was broken.  I got my hand saw and cut it off.

I dug weeds off and on all day long.  I dug out this large clump of grass.  It probably will come right back.
I dug the hole for the chrysanthemum right in the middle of a clump of daffodils.  I replanted them west of the driveway at the base of a pinion pine.  After watering them, I stuck in a short flag.  They should come up next spring.
There are strawberry plants growing with the beets.   I pulled some of the beets that  are growing around the strawberry plant.
I went back and pulled three beet plants for supper tonight.
Two more rooted sweet potato slips were planted by the cabbage plants.   There is one on the left side and the other one is on the right side.
My thickness planer dose not work so well.  I watched a You Tube video that showed a piece of plywood.  that didn't help much.  The wood is not smooth.
 The runner beans are starting to come up.  Can't see in the above picture.
This perennial salvia is looking really pretty.
 I cut down a few more trees.  I wanted to clean out the weeds.  But the trees were in the way.

I cut them into smaller pieces and loaded them on the truck.  We took them to the tree dump.

There are a lot of weed in the driveway where I park the car.  Carol has asked me to cut out the weeds.  I got the weed trimmer and started.  It would work only for a few seconds and the quit.  I started it again and again and again. 

I then got the lawn mower and mowed all of the weeds. 
 This is how it looks now.  The road is in the upper left hand corner.  It was pretty dusty.
I was a little upset when I saw some of my benches on the trailer.  I talked Shane.  He said that he would unload them.  After talking with Carol and taking another look at them, I didn't think that I would ever get to take them apart.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment