Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Mowed the Lawn

Saturday morning and I missed my working with wood show.  There was a rain forecast for eleven.  I wanted to get the lawns mowed.  I took the cushions off the patio furniture and put them in the garage.    I moved the garden hoses and started to mow.  The grass was not as tall this time as it was the last time I mowed.   I didn't do any weed eating, because it is broke.
It took me nearly two hours to finish..  I dumped the grass clippings on my compost pile.   There was no rain and the weather most of the time was cool.  I did some weeding. 
I cut these orange foxtail lilies.  Carol put them in a vase.  I want to dig this up this fall and divide them.
I watered the plants in the raised beds and pulled these carrots.  They are about four inches long.  We will be picking peas in the morning for dinner.
This afternoon I was weeding around the grape plants and discovered two more grape plants that I thought were dead.
They are pretty small, but should be pretty big by the end of the summer.
The pipes on the cart were laying on the ground west of house four.  I loaded them on the cart and brought near the shed to store them.
Jim and Carol Masner are moving.  Carol made some brownies for them as they travel.  We gave them the brownies,  I wanted to get some pictures before they go.   Jim and I are waiting for the Carols, the girls.
Here is the picture.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment