Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Hanging Burpless Cucumbers

I watched the Saturday morning wood working shows.  The first one was a rerun.  The second one had some things that I hadn't seen before, and the third one had some new stuff.  I started dig weeds in the garden.
I was doing the weeds next to the road.  There is a large Prickly Poppy with a lot of black bees the size of a bumble bee collecting pollen.    There was only on left when I took the picture.  I got it in the photo.  It is at the left of the top flower. 
I finished this section yesterday and hung one tomato plant.  I hung five of six more this morning.  I didn't have enough zip ties.  I made a couple of wire rings and hung a couple more.  I pruned off all of the branching or suckers.   The twine is barely visible. 
This after noon I put up four pipes and eight foot 2x2's.  They are now ready for burpless cucumbers.
There two many branches from the elderberry shrub by the shed.  I couldn't get under it to dig the wild lettuce.  I cut them into small pieces and loaded them on the truck.
There is a deer or something eating the pole bean leaves.  In the photo there are leaves on both sides, but no leaves in the middle.
It was nearly dark when I grabbed the yellow jackets in our grill.   The photo is from yesterday.



Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment