Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hard Wind

After breakfast and a few chores, I watched my three wood working TV programs.  When the shows were over I walked out to the greenhouse.
There was a group of people watering and planting the hemp plants.  I worked in the garden.  There were some plants that needed watering.  I ended up watering almost all of the plants.  I also worked in the garage finishing the short stool that I made.  I routed the outside edge of each leg.  Made the stool seat from and old piece of 1/2 inch plywood.  I put the stool legs upside down over the seat.  I drew a dark line on the inside on the bottom side of the seat.  I then laid down a bead of glue.  I then put weighs on the stool.
I planted the runner beans that had rooted.  I covered them lightly with soil and applied water.
We had a super gust of wind.  Later I went out to turn of the water and discovered a huge branch from the Flamingo Maple had blown off and landed on one of the tomato cages. 
 One of the nursery cover blew of but no damage.
 I could hear a chainsaw north of us.  We drove over there; it was Spence Trosth's home and over half of the tree had blown over.  His dad, grandpa, and brothers were cutting up the tree.  The tree also broke the power line.
Another phot of the tree in our garden. 
 Another one.
This is a better photo of the whole tree.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment