Followers

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Planting Lot More Than Flowers

A quick trip to Fillmore for more geraniums, six that is.    We planted them in the kidney.  It is looking good.   What is this.
I don't usually take selfies,  but this was a pure accident.  I bought me a new hat.
The two hens are locked up so I took off all of the screening the has been on the raised beds.   The above picture is the strawberries and red beets.
These cole plants are looking really good.  I haven't seen and cabbage moths.
I made the first row for planting our veggie crops.  I went up and down the row with the tiller.  Then I raked the center of the row to each side which would direct the water down the center of the row.  Carol helped me with the planting.   I make a hole and She handed me a plant and I put the plant in the hole.
Cole crops.
 Pepper crop.  Some were really small.
 The water washed out some of the cabbage plants.  Fix it tomorrow.
 Tiny tomato plants.
I have run out of room.  Making room tomorrow for melon and watermelon plants.
Shane planted more hemp plants.  He got a two cycle augur to make the hole.
Tiger taking it easy this evening.  She is curled up next to a tray of tomato plants.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!  





No comments:

Post a Comment