Followers

Friday, May 29, 2020

Mowed Lawn & Attached Pipe

This morning there was a large truck parked a little east of our house. When we left for Fillmore for our weekly shopping the truck was being unloaded.
There were several thousand hemp plants.  Above the plants are being removed from the boxes.  We bought some groceries.  We stopped at Roper's where I bought a two PVC parts and dropped of a lot of large PVC parts.  They talked like they would buy them.

We came home and I began to mow the lawn.  I emptied the gas can in the lawn mower.  I then put the empty gas can in the car trunk. 
The grass was really tall in some places.  I mowed the lawn.   I filled the grass catcher before I made one complete trip around the yard.   It took me a couple of hours to finish mowing.   I dumped the bags five times.   I spread on the west end of they composting pile. I didn't do any trimming. 
The guys left and I took a picture of the contents of the shade house.

We went to Fillmore to get some gas for the lawn mower and for the car.  We also bought five more geraniums. 

I also bought some calking.  I spread it thickly around the edges of this piece.  I then pushed it onto the pipe and held for a short time.  It seemed to stick.  I checked it several times during the afternoon and once in the evening.  I hope to cut a hole tomorrow evening.

It took me most of the afternoon to do the watering.  Every thing was pretty dry.  I had a couple hoses running at the same time.  I went from one to another.  I dug a few weeds.  The peas, corn, and cucumbers were really dry.
Here the sweet corn is starting to come up.  We planted it nearly two weeks ago.
Pad three is ready for drilling the holes for the hemp plants.
When I built pad three, i used a lot of gravel.  Most of it was pushed to the south side.  There was a lot of gravel on it.
Carol and I took a little drive around town.  We drove around the cemetery road.  There were a lot Sego Lilies.
They are beautiful flowers but the blossom doesn't las long.
When it got a little shady on the kidney.  This is where we planted them.  Carol placed them where she wanted to plant them.  I then dug the holes and but them in.  The sprinkler was there for a little over thirty minutes.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!  






No comments:

Post a Comment