Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Miles & Nyleen Batty


I was out in the garden fairly early this morning.  Yesterday I took my laptop to have some problems fixed.  I picked it up this afternoon and all of the previous problems seemed to be fixed.

As I write this evening I haven't been able to find the photos that I took today.





I walked out to the nursery.  Shane was finished with the tiller.  I brought to the garden, but it wasn't until this afternoon that I made a row for more tomatoes.

Put in four posts for the cucumber plants.  One cucumber plant will be planted on the east side of the post.  That will be four plants.  The will be trained to follow a horizontal wire about eighteen inches above the ground in both directions.

 I Made new row for hanging tomato plants.  I have a plan to prop up two long black pipes on top an eight foot post.  I can hang a trellis twine to the top of it and have on every eighteen inches.






No comments:

Post a Comment