Followers

Friday, May 22, 2020

As soon as breakfast was over, we picked flowers.  Carol picked the columbines and I picked irises.  We put them in a bucket of water and put them in the car.  We also put chrysanthemums in the car.  We were on the road a little after eight.  Our first stop was at the Provo Cemetery.
We put a bouquet of irises and columbine flowers in a buried vase.  The vase was hard to remove because it was stuck in the mud.
We then drove out to the Camp Williams cemetery where our son, Eric Johnson was buried.  It took us quite awhile before we found his headstone. Carol found it.  We put a bouquet of irises and columbine flowers on the left side and chrysanthemums on the right side.  Last night I made some hooks.  I pushed one end into the ground and the went over the edge of the can or pot.  I used three on each one.   The wind can't blow them over.
The patches of sod indicate that his grave has not been there long.
There were headstones all over.  The photo is and example of a few.   Eric's is on the far right with a flag and two vases of flowers.   We drove to Delta going south on the Redwood road, and then going to Eureka.  That was about twenty miles shorter than going to Nephi.
I have a niece and a sister buried there.  My niece on the left and my sister on the right.  I used one hook on each pot to hold the flowers
Then white chrysanthemums for my mother and father.
Last but not least, we put chrysanthemums on the edge of our son David, who lived for two days.  We were back home about 12:30.  We had lunch   After resting some I watered the baskets.   I then began watering the cucumber plants.  All three rows.

The wind was whipping the poly on the shed.  I used theme clamps to hold the poly to the pressed board roof.  I had one large clamp and whole bunch of smaller ones.  I put them on both ends and a couple on the front and a couple back.    I put a couple of long 2x4"s on the top.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment