Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Lunch on the Patio

Carol went to the dentist and while she was gone I cleaned part of the yard and I also cleaned the patio.  When she got back we took the garbage to the dumpster.
This part of the yard has been cultured with branches and sticks most of the winter.  Carol suggested many times that I should clean it up.  Shane had a fire south of house six.  I asked him if it would be okay if burnt the wood.  He gave me the okay.   I loaded up the cart and pulled it up to the fire and put it on the burning wood.  I picked up and armful of sticks the next time.  The cart was loaded with small stick the  next and final time.
Another request from Carol was to clean the patio.  There was a pair of saw horses that I made last year which I often used them on the patio and some time it took them to the garage.  They are now outside by the shed.  I removed all of the patio furniture.  During the fall and winter a lot of leaves and other thing that fell out of the trees accumulated on the patio.  I blew the patio clean with my blower.  I put the furniture on the patio.  Carol cleaned the class on the table.  She directed me while I moved the furniture around.

After lunch we drove to Fillmore to get Chrysanthemums.  We bought nine pots.  They are really pretty.  We bought some groceries also.
In full bloom are the 
And also Apache Plume.
I grew Detriot red beet plugs.  Tuesday, we planted them in a wide bed.  I watered the with wand and water breaker.  Today I run water on the.  Theh look pretty good.
I did some weeding around the peonies.  Pictured is an annual weed.  It looks like morning glory.
There was a dead large stump.  I pounded it with the large sledge hammer and broke it loose.  I then dug out the weeds.
I removed all of the weeds from the irises.  They are looking good. 
I also weed around the peonies. 
 One of the last things I did was to water everything that was recently planted.
I made these hooks for holding the tin can vases to the ground so the wind can't blow them over.



Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment