Followers

Monday, May 4, 2020

May the Fourth Be With You




The first thing I did this morning was to mow the lawn.  The mower gas tank was nearly empty.  I looked all over for my red gas can several times.  Carol suggested that I call Shane.  I did and it was in the shed.  There was a combination lock on the door of the shed.  He told me then combination and I tried three or four times, but it would not unlock.  I pushed the lock in and pulled on it.  I was able to open the door.  I mowed the lawn.  It was really tall and now looks good.
I dumped the grass catcher about four time. I nearly plugged up the chute the first time, but after that it went well.
I dumped the grass on the long composting pile that I started two years ago.
We drove to Fillmore mid morning.   We stopped first at Roper's to get some parts for our irrigation pipe at our garden.  The car needed a good wash
We stopped at the car wash.  There were a few cars a head of us.  The car got a good wash.  We then filled the car up with gas.  I found a
This amaryllis is a beauty.  The flowers got so heavy that they was beginning to bend over.   I pushed a large stick to






No comments:

Post a Comment