Followers

Monday, May 18, 2020

Super Quick Trip to Provo

We left at eight this morning for Payson Walmart, Provo Sam's Club, and Provo Home depot.
The first picture was taken yesterday, Sunday.   At six Saturday morning I had a water turn.  It was just getting light and I turned on the truck lights.   I didn't turn off the lights completely.  The battery was completely drained.  I put on the battery charger for about four hours.  I started the truck and drove around the block and then parked it in the shade under the Linden tree
This morning I glued a short two inch PVC to the main irrigation pipe.  When we irrigate the next time I can take off the cap and run water to the orchard.    I decided to take pictures of each town that we drove through on the way to Provo.
  The first picture was taken as we left Holden.   It is he gas station on the right side of the road.
Scipio














No comments:

Post a Comment