Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Digging One of Two Raspberry Plants.

First thing after breakfast was a quick trip to Fillmore.  I made a house payment.  About eleven more to go and our mortgage will be paid.
I stopped at Roper's to get some parts for our irrigation.  We got some yesterday, but I got the wrong part and glued it together before I discovered my mistake.  There three pieces on the left which are white and the gray nipple on the right.
I built the cage system for one tomato plant.
I am ready for the water.  I can adjust the volume of the water with this gate valve.
I moved the tiller in a spot in the garden where it would be in the way of the water tomorrow.
I cut a whole bunch of rhubarb.  Carol cooked it and I took some to Elisha
I mowed the weeds at the far south garden.
I cleaned the ditch.
This is where the water begins its trip through the pipes and ends up on the lawn and in the garden.
There os a culvert in our ditch.  I cleaned it out for the water.
More ditch.
There are a bunch of pictures showing me digging up this fall bearing raspberry plant.
I dug the hole for raspberry plants.
Almost dug up.
I got the shovel under it and gently lifted it up.
The hole that was left.
Here I put it on a piece of burlap.  I grabbed the four corners and carried to the north garden
Our neighbor, Wade Lemon got some golden current bushes.    Tjere are still several left.
Wade Lemon loaded five golden currents and one smal choke cherry tree into his truck.
I put my raspberry bush in the hole.
Covered it up with soil and turned on the water.
I put some shade over it to protect it from the sun.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment