Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Day of Irrigation

Our water turn started a six this morning.   I was up early and showered.  I had a little time to read from the Book of Mormon.   I turned the water down our ditch.  It went pretty good.  I was able to rake out the leaves.
 I walked onto the back lawn and saw the deer.  I walked further back and got the above photo.  There were six deer.  Three jumped over the fence to the west and three went over the fence to the south.  They soon disappeared. 
There were times that I had water running on the east, south, and west lawns all at the same time.  I would walk from place to place moving pipes.   I did this from six this morning until one this afternoon.  I had a short break for breakfast which Carol prepared.

I turned the water down to Raymond at one.   Later we went to Fillmore to get a hanging basket and some geraniums.  Fillmore IFA didn't have what we wanted.
 When we got back, I put all the pipes away.  I store them on the far edge of each lawn.  Above is the storage on the west lawn.
I have noticed that something has been eating some of the leaves of red beets.  I was watering the raised beds and one of the hens jumped up on it and began eating.
The hen on the right is the guiltily one.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment