Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Planted More Tomatoes

I started work in the garden.  I thought I would get a lot done, but had too many interruptions.  Just before lunch we drove to Fillmore where we had two prescriptions filled.  Everyone in the Drug store wore masks.   We went to Fillmore and back in us less than an hour.

I planted a row of tomato plants.  The first three are Cherry Banana.  The next ones are Juliet, and the last four are Cherry Banana
When finished I started the water running down the row.

I made four holes for the Burpless Cucumbers.   Then I put two handfuls of horse pellets in each hole.   Then I put a plant in the hole and backfilled around it.
I have a lot of Burpless cucumber.  I planted four in this row.   There are three plants in each hill.  The were easy to remove from the six pack.  I plan to build a horizontal trellis with tie wire.  Each row will be about sixteen inches above the bottom row.  There may be six rows.  I haven't tried it this way.

The tires on this cart were both flat.  I filled them with air and was able get the trays.
There were a stack of 1020 trays and another stack of 1206 trays.  I took them to the shed to get them out of the hot greenhouse.  The heat melts the trays some.
Shane and his crew are preparing house two for planting a new crop of hemp.
We boxed up more photos and mailed them to different family members.
We had three boxes and three large envelops.  Carol is counting the money.  It wasn't all that expensive.

This evening, Carol and I met with members of the Bishopric and got new temple recommends.



Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment