Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Simple Stool Design


Jim Burns put the tiller on the tractor.  The tried to till at Richard Darnell's place, but it wouldn't work.  I went over to help them.  The switch for the power takeoff needs to be on.  He turned it on and still wouldn't work. 
He took it back to the our yard and put on the bucket.  He was going back and forth between our yard and the street.  I don't know what he was hauling. The lawn is really taking a beating.
 I started this stool yesterday, but didn't get time to do much.  It is made out of two eight foot furring strips. I cut all of the pieces, and began to glue them together.  I used my new brad nailer to hold the pieces together.  I brads would not go all the way in.  I watched several You Tube videos before I was able to get them right.  I filed off the top of the brads that didn't go all the way in.  Some of the brads came out the side.   One brad nailed the leg to the workbench.  I used a piece of half inch plywood for the seat.  I put the stool upside down on the seat.  I drew a line around the inside with a black marker.  The i put a bead of  glue on the outside edge.  A couple of hours later I put a brad through the seat into a rail.
I sanded the top and chamfered the top and out side leg of each leg.
This photo shows the width of the leg and the other on shows the thickness of the leg.
Shane bought a hand held  auger.  It makes a nice eight inch hole.
They made the desired holes in house five
We drove to the cemetery.  The headstone shows a baby that probably lived for one day

I drove to Zion's bank in Fillmore.  There was an extra charge on my commercial loan statement.  The banker said that he would try to get it waved.  I then drove to The State Bank of Southern Utah.  Kim wasn't able to fix it. 

\

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment