Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Started a Smaller Stool

This pinion pine tree was left here after I finished digging.  I wasn't good enough to sell.  I cut off the twine that was girdling the tree.
The branches of this pinion were so low and thick, I couldn't get to the twine.
I cut off the branches and then I cold get to the twine.  It wasn't to bad.  The tree had died and a new branch started at the side.
This was a surprise.  These pole beans have had tendrils for some time, but it is now climbing.  I removed some of last year plants off the hoop.  I dug out the weeds.

There are two piles of plant material.  One on the left and one of the right.  I moved some of the left stuff to the right. 
Above is a photo of the compost on the right,  I have water running on it to help in the decaying process. 

The following photos are of the planting pads.  Most are ready to plant others are in the process of getting ready. 

Pad 2

 Pad 4
 Pad  5
Pad 5
Here is another stool, but it is about ten inches tall.  I didn't use any brads, but only glue.   I put two of the corner braces in the wrong place.  I cut two new ones.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment