Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2020

After I finished eating breakfast and the morning chores were over, I tuned into channel seven which is the education channel.  Most of the shows deal with cooking, but I watched three half hour shows that deal with furniture construction and remodeling houses.

I finished my reading of a chapter in the Book of Mormon.
We drove up to the Holden cemetery where our grand daughter was buried.  We put a chrysanthemum adjacent to the corner of headstone.  I secured it a pair wire hooks pressed into the soil hooking to the edge of the pot.
There is a beautiful yellow old fashion rose bush.
I washed a group of large PVC pieces which I am taking to Roper Lumber.  The large piece is six inches in diamenter the smaller ones have a diameter of four inches.

Shane wanted the tractor moved.  I showed him how to start it.  He managed to get it off the higher pad.  I noticed the right front tire was rubbing the front tractor frame.  The lug nuts had come loos and were about to fall off.    I got a stare lug wrench and the other person there tightened up the lugs.  The tractor run much better.  Shane spread the ashes around.  He parked the tractor at the south end of house three.

The Blue Lake pole beans are quit yellow.  I applied some fertilizer on the south side.
Last week I dug up the saffron bulbs.  I replanted them between the lawn and the chicken run.  The are close to the water.



Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment