Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Ground Prep.

I watched the three woodworking this morning.  They were interesting.  One had a couple of complicated projects.
Carol finished her 2000 piece puzzle last night.  She took it down which gave us room for our meals.
The hemp plants in house four have been harvested.  All that is left are empty pots.
The fern leaf peony is blooming now.  The blooms don't last long.
I got the two dracaenas in house six and took them to the driveway.  The one on the right is reposted  The pomegranate bush is doing well in it new location.  We haven't lost any fruit.
I harvested a whole bunch of rhubarb and we gave it to Ann Stephenson.  I forgot to take a picture of the stems.

I did a lot of weeding this afternoon getting ready for more planting.  I also watered everything.  The hot weather is causing them to dry out much faster.  Some have not many roots in the native soil.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment