Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saturday and Wood Working Shows

I walked out to the garden.  Deer have been walking through the garden.  I could see fresh tracks in the wet soil.
They some of the cabbage and broccoli plants.  I circled their location.
I put a large welded wire piece on top of four blocks which should offer some protection.
I dug out a lot of weeds and weedy shrub.
The irrigation water did not get on a high spot.  I put the hose there and turned on the water.  I forgot about it and it ran for nearly four hours.
The peonies were getting dry.  I started the water and it ran for the same amount of time.

I did a lot of weeding in the garden.  I hope to make a weed free area and then make it larger through out the summer.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment