Followers

Monday, November 1, 2021

Quick Trip to Provo


This morning I called the Shark Company.  They are the ones who made our vacuum cleaner.  I wanted to buy a new one from them.  After a lot of discussion with them they could sale me some at about $50 a month for six months.  I didn't want to buy it without seeing it.  I told them that I would buy one at Walmart. 

Carol suggested that we go to Walmart now.  We got there at about eleven.  We looked at all of the vacuum cleaners that they had.  We finally settled on a Hover.  I remembered that my mother had one.  It sold for $100.  We then went to Sam's Club and bought cat food and a few other things.  One the way home we stopped at Costco for gas.  The next stop was at Wendy's in Payson where we got diet coke, small hamburger and fries.

It was about three when we got home.  I unboxed the vacuum cleaner and got ready.  I started to vacuum the floor.  It was working really good.  I tried to vacuum a throw rug and the rug got stuck into the vacuum.  The vacuum would pick up some dirt, the brush wouldn't turn.  Carol tried and tried some more.  The brush still wouldn't turn.  I followed the directions on removing the belt.  I had to remove seven small screws.  I found the belt.  It was a good inch wide.  I hooked the belt around a small steel spinner and put the brushed back into place.  Put the seven screws back in.  Turned on the power and it worked.  Carol vacuumed floor one the north side of the house.

This is the box that the Hoover was in.
It is parked in its place in Carol's bedroom.

I got a call from my brother, Ray.  He left a message the my other brother Paul had a massive heart attack.  He was in Phenix at the time.  I called Ray back.  Paul was given five stents and was on a ventilator.  If he could survive of twenty-four hours, he would probably recover.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment