Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Mowing the Lawn

We took our garbage to the dump.  We had one full big bag, the broken vacuum cleaner, the box, and a few other things.

This is the last thing I did today.  I set the mower deck at three inches.  I usually mow the lawn at 2.5 inches.  With so many leaves on the lawn I had to have it higher.  The leaves would just be pushed around with a lower deck setting.

I put the old vacuum in the dumpster.  It is the white object on the left.  The black object is a big screen TV.  The black object on the right side is another big screen TV.  There is a huge box further to the right which held an even larger TV.  After my hour long lunch break I began mowing the lawn.  I didn't cut much grass but I got a lot of leaves.  
In the top photo I plugged the shoot with leaves.  I cleaned it out and then came back with more leaves.  
I dumped the leaves on the garden.  I spread them along each row where the peppers and tomatoes were planted.  I hope they will decompose during the winter.
I cleaned the patio.  This is the picture before I cleaned.
Another picture of the leaves in the garden.
Here is the patio after I blew off the leaves.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment