Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Cleaning Garage

Watched my three woodworking shows.  Went to the post office for the mail.  Before lunch I started to clean the garage.   I finished after lunch.  I moved everything away from the door and swept.  I put the sweepings, dirt, in a empty cat food bag.  There were some things that I took out to the shed.  There were other things that I wondered why I am keeping them. 

We took the house garbage and other stuff to the dump.  The sun was just setting where I took the above picture.
The house garbage was stuft in the large plastic bags and put on the back seat of our car and we drove to the dump.
Earlier this week I took down the fence for the chicken run.  Three welded panels have been laying of the lawn.  I stacked them together and leaned them against the south garage wall.   Ann Stephenson, our neighbor west of us, visited with Carol.  I got a text from my sister, Annalee.  My nephew Andy Johnson, the son of Ray and Marie Anne, OD'd.  He was life flighted to Utah Valley Hospital.  He was unconscious.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment