Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Locked Garage Door

We got  a message on our phone to lock our doors and take the keys out of vehicle.  I locked the the garage door.  Carol wanted me to take the garbage out to the garage.  I couldn't find a key for the garage door.  I tried every key that we had and none would unlock the door.  We had breakfast.  The only way to get in the garage was to take down the east fence of the chicken run.  A little after breakfast I put on my coat and  went out to begin that job.  I had to remove grabber screws, but my tools were in the garage.  I did have some Phillip screw drivers in a tool box in my bedroom.

There was a lot of welded wire fencing which I removed.  I then moved a large piece of half inch plywood.  
I was able to walk in and open the door to the garage greenhouse.  I then opened the east garage door.  
I went back to remove all of the east side welded wire and plywood.  Some of our cats were in there enjoying the warm garage greenhouse.
The above photo shows everything removed.  I put the two plywood sheets against the house under my bedroom window.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment