Followers

Monday, November 15, 2021

Yard Work

After breakfast we squeezed out the juice of a bunch of lemons.  

Carol poured them into ice trays and put them in the fridge to freeze solid.  It took a couple of days.
I blew all of the leaves of the patio.  There are not many leaves left in the trees to fall.
I worked for a couple of hours removing the fence on the east side of the chicken run.  We don't have chickens at this time.
This the way it looks after I finished.  The welded wire panels are leaning against the garage under the window.
I mowed the lawn or I should say I mowed up all the leaves on the back, east and west lawns.  There were very few leaves on the front lawn.
I dumped all the leaves on the north garden.  I hope they decomposed during the summer.
There is a strange hole in the north garden.  I can put my hand in it and close my fist.  
That is as big as it is.  I have no idea of what animal dug it.  There is no loose soil around the edge.
The back lawn after I finished mowing.
The front lawn after I did a little clean-up.
I cut down several of the asparagus plants.  This one is by the sweet potato were growing.
This one is by the rhubarb plants.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment