Followers

Monday, November 29, 2021

Sunday & Monday

We started Sunday with breakfast.  Carol had an abscessed tooth that was hurting so much that she wasn't able to eat any breakfast.  We did go to church and attended both meetings.  A family, Doug and Jan Allen. that recently moved into our ward were the speakers.  When we got home, we had dinner which was some of the food that was left over from Thanksgiving.  We watched several TV shows about the church.  One was about the mission of Jesus Christs which was very good.   Carol's abscessed tooth was hurting so bad that she asked for a blessing.  I did the anointing and sealing of the blessing.  We went to bed about a quarter after ten.  I suggested that she should go to the ER to get a shot.  She didn't want to.

Monday Morning

I was up fairly early and read from the Book of Mormon.  Carol was up later and didn't get any sleep.  She didn't want to eat anything. I ate my old fashion oar meal mush.  I fried my egg and put it on a slice of toast.   It was nearly eight when she called the dentist.  She left a message and soon after that she got the call go to the dental office.  She drove and then went in and then right to the dental chair.  I set on chair at the side and watched Jim Stephenson, who was the dentist that worked on here.  He did a root canal.  After much drilling and ex-rays and one hour and fifteen minutes later finished.

It was very expensive.  

We went home and I went to the Service Drug to get prescription.   I got some milk and bread at the Fillmore market.  By evening, a lot of the swelling had gone down and she was feeling a lot better.  She had to eat slice of bread with her medication.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment