Followers

Friday, November 19, 2021

Cleaning the Truck

A little after breakfast we went to the Fillmore Market for some groceries.  We got quite a bit.  We then went to the Service drug for Carol's medication and a bunch of cards to send to grandkids and friends for their birthday.  Carol bought some presents for her good friend Linda Slater.  She wrapped them up and put on a bow.

I made an order list on the computer and began to write the names, quantity, and price.  That took the rest of the morning and rest of afternoon.  The dump is going to be closed tomorrow, Saturday.  I tried to start the truck, but the battery was dead.  I put the charger on for thirty minutes.  At the end of the thirty minutes, the truck started right up.  I got the key to the dump a little earlier.  There were a lot of leaves in the back of the truck. 


I used the blower and blew all of them out.  There were decomposed leaves which I dug them out with the square nose shovel.  The above photo shows the clean bed of the truck.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment