Followers

Friday, November 26, 2021

Decorated Christmas Tree

Carol wanted me to remove the large tubs of geraniums that were on the front porch.

We worked all morning putting up the Christmas tree and putting on the ornaments.  The photo is not to good.  The light coming through the window interferes with the photo.  After the tree was up, I brought in all the totes that contained the ornaments.  I brought in one tote that had the bulbs for the old tree.  I labeled in and took it back to the garage.  There might have been over a thousand ornaments.
I brought the cart over and put one of the big pots on it.  I wheeled it out to the garden where it will be until next spring.  I came back for the other pot and did the same with it.
Both pots are out of the way in the garden.  There was to pots of geraniums by the garage door.  I got another cart and took them to house five.  There was water running in house four.  The pipe froze and when it warmed up water begun to spray.  This was about three this afternoon.  I shut off the water and gathered up some tools.  I sawed off the pipe about three inches above the ground.  I hoped that the cut was below the bottom crack.
This is how part of the stem looked.  cleaned away the weeds.  I looked around for a valve and some PVC part to fix it.  I found parts in house three and in several trips to the garage I got all the things that I needed.
I I glued on a elbow and a short nipple.  By now it about four.  I let the connection sit until six.  I opened the valve.  I came back at six and turned the water back on.  I adjusted the water to a heavy drip.  Every was good.  I came back at eight to check again.  It was good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment