Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Dig the Weeds

Carol driver's license expires on the birthday in January.  To get a new license she had to have her eyes tested for visual acuity.  We went to the drivers license place.  They checked her acuity several times and she finally passed.   My ear phones got caught in our new vacuum cleaner and broke them up.  We stopped at Stewart Electric where I bought a new one.  It was much better than the old one.  We then got a few groceries and came home.  Instead of sitting around the house watching TV, I went out to the garden and started digging the weeds.

I cut of all of the mallow plants where watermelon was growing.  The above photo show the white root stems,
The photo show all of the mallow and other things that I dug up.
After lunch I undid the trellis for the cucumbers.  I removed all of the tomato clips and rewound the tomahooks.  It was getting shady so I put on my jacket.  When finished I went in to watch the evening news.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment