Followers

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Car is Fixed

This morning I took the car back to Steve's Tires to replace the sparkplugs and fix the oil leak.  I didn't take any pictures, but had plenty of time to do it.  While I was waiting there, I deleted most of the phone calls on my phone that I received over the last few months.  I was there for over an hour.  Our car shouldn't use as much oil.  The car seemed run a little smoother on the way home. Just before lunch Carol and I went back to Fillmore.  We filled the car with gas and bought some groceries.  One the way home we stopped at Cluff's.  We two shakes, two hamburgers, and fries.  We ate them after we got home.  I ate all of mine and Carol ate part of hers.

I did some cleaning in the garage.  There is way to much junk in the garage.  I rained a little on the way to Fillmore and again late this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment