Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Dental Office

This morning after breakfast, I started looking through the Tomato Growers catalog selecting seeds to order for planting in the spring.  I had an appointment for a dental examination which I thought would be at eleven.  At ten Carol told me that I better leave for my appointment.  I was ten minutes late.  I was invited to set in the dental chair as soon as I got there.  They did a bunch of ex-rays.  I found out that the dentist, Doctor Dutson, and I were related.   The dentist wanted to know if my left jaw bone was strong enough for implants.

The dental assistant did all of the ex-rays.  I sat in the above chair. The ex-ray machine did slowly turned to take pictures at several angles.  The above photo shows me in the chair with a big happy smile.
This was what I could see as I sit in the chair looking out the window.  Sometimes deer come into that pasture.  I went home and had lunch.  I spent much of the following afternoon marking the the seed description of plants I wanted to buy.
I watered the plants in house five.  I found a tomato plant growing in one of the large root control bags.  I moved it to the back of house five and let some water run in the bag.  the tomato plant is just to the right of the water breaker.  It is about three inches tall.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment