Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Church Services

I read a short chapter in Alma in the Book of Mormon.  Regular breakfast this morning. A Hardboiled egg for Carol and old fashion oat meal mush and fried egg for me.  We listen to Tyler and Terry on You Tube.  Choir practice this morning at nine.  Carol drove me to church and I walked into the relief society room.  I walked right out and to the chapel and there found the choir.  We practiced a hymn that we sang during the sacrament meeting.  We also practiced songs for the Christmas program.

The speakers did a good job and our Sunday school teacher did really well.  We came home for a good dinner.  Watched a little TV and napped a little.  We went for a ride around town.  I shut the door on houses five and six.  The furnace was running in house five.  It is getting darker earlier.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment