Followers

Monday, November 8, 2021

Mowed Lawn Again

I had an appointment at Steve's Tires to replace the spark plugs.  I explained to Bryan several problems with the car. ie it use way to much oil, I can smell burning oil when we park the car in the garage,  and a lot of exhaust smoke when we quickly push the  gas pedal to the floor.    He looked for some of these problems.  Oil leaked onto the exhaust because of a faulty gasket.  He didn't have a gasket, but would have one in the morning.  I will take the car back at eight in the morning.   It would cost about $220.00 to fix everything.

After lunch I mowed the lawn.  I didn't mow any grass.  I bagged the leaves.  Several time I plugged the lawnmower with to many leaves.  I was easy to remove the plug.
I had a small pile of firewood by the patio that I moved close to the road.
I spread all of the leaves on the garden.
The lawn in the back yard looks pretty clean.
There were not many leaves on the front lawn.  Most of the leaves were on the east and back yard lawns.
I blew all of the little leaves of the patio.
I had two garlics that I broke off each clove and planted them into four nursery cans. One can had a lot of cloves in it and the other three contained five cloves each.
I covered all with more potting soil and then watered them.
Last I picked more grapes.  The grapes are nearly gone.  The stems are dry.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment