Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Sunday, Worship Time

The usual activities this morning.  Read from the Book of Mormon, but for some reason I slept much of the time.  I had choir practice a little before nine.  I was going to drive and come back and get Carol.  She decided to drive me.  She opened the garage door and right behind was my blower.  I would have run over it if she hadn't decided to drive.

After choir practice I went to the chapel where Carol was waiting for me.  The primary did the program.  Every primay member gave a little short talk.  Some were only five words long.  All of the adults stayed in the chapel.  The Davis family and spoke on "follow the"

We had dinner soon after we go home.  The rest of the day was a little napping, a little not really.  I watched a You Tube discussion on the Alma chapter seven of the Book of Mormon.

Halloween today,  No trick or treaters tonight.  We got them all last night.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment