Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Provo Utah Temple

After I showered and shaved I got dressed in my suit.  I took our temple close out to the car.  I ate a large bowel of Rice Checks for breakfast.  We left for Provo about 7:15.  We drove directly to the temple.  I got on ninth east and followed to the temple parking lot.  We waited in the foyer for Lisa.  She got there about 9:30.  We then dressed in our temple our white temple closes.  Carol directed Lisa to the sealing office, then Carol and I waited in the chapel for the session to start.  We had a good session.  We then went out to the front of them temple where Lisa took some picture.

We went to lunch at a oriental restaurant which was  good.

I asked the busser to take the above photo.  The food was good, but hard to chew because I am missing so many teeth.  We stopped at the Red Barn for Ice cream.  I got Carol a soft vanilla cone and I got me a cone with peaches and cream  It really tasted good. 
I picked up the mail and got the Tomato Growers Catalog.  It is one of my favorite ones. 
We squeezed lemons a couple of days ago and put them in the ice trays.  This evening we put the cubes in a zip freeze bag.
This fuzzy picture shows them in the freezer.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment