Followers

Friday, November 5, 2021

Title and Deed

It was about ten when I drove to Fillmore to get the deed to our house and property.  I stopped at ZION'S bank.  Robert Reidhead had it ready for me.  I got a few groceries.

These blocks were used to hold up the cable for some tomato plants.  I stacked them on the south side of the north garden.
I also pulled the geraniums that were growing under the front room window.  It is ready for next spring planting back into geranaums.
Last Wednesday I went under the house to get the size of the furnace filter.  I would have to take it off to get the measurements.  I didn't want to do it until the afternoon after the house had warmed up.  As I was leaving there was an orange cat near the door.  I scared him out and shut the door.  This morning when I went under the house to get the filter, one of the triplets was under the house.  He left and I got the filter.  He had been under the house for three or four days.  He was thirsty and hungry.  While in Fillmore I bought two filters.  I installed one and put the other into storage in the garage and saved it for next spring.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment