Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday Morning

Day light savings ended this morning.  My clock said that it was time to get up.  I didn't know which way to move the clock.  I got up and looked on my phone.  I had one more hour to sleep.  I went to bed for another hour.  I couldn't get back to sleep.  When it was the real time to get up. I did showered and shaved with a blade.  I watched a gardening TV show which explained some interesting propagation methods.   It was fast Sunday, so we fasted until after church.  Church went well.

We got a several calls from Ray.  The first call was to tell us that my brother, Paul, had passed away.  We were praying for this.  If he could have lived he would be bed ridden until he passed.  Ray called again.  The funeral will be Saturday, November 20 which a week from next Saturday/  One of his grandsons just got married and will be on a week honeymoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment