Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Lazy Saturday

We fasted this morning for the recovery of my brother Paul.  He had a heart attack and a stroke.  He is not doing well.  

This morning I watched the wood working shows.   They start at eight and end at nine-thirty.

Towards fall the tree branch was really heavy with nectarine fruits.  The weight of the fruit caused the branch to break.  Today was a good day to cut off the branch,  I got my small stepladder and my hand saw.  started to saw while standing on the ground.  The weight of the branch put the saw in a bind.  I climbed the ladder and sawed some more.  It didn't help much.  I got a short broken 2x4 and braced the branch.  I was able to make a cut through the branch. 
I cut the branch into smaller pieces for someone to help heat their house.
A couple of cats sitting in this container of pea gravel.  The do it all of the time.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment