Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Finished Box

 

This morning at 8:30. I drove to Fillmore at the Revere Health office.  I needed a glucose test and a pee test.  I didn't have to wait long.  I then came home and begin working on the file box for Carol.

I turned the box on its side which makes it look like a shelf.  I put glue on the underside of the shelf and put it on the rails.  I weight on the shelf holds the shelf until the glue sets.  That would take at least a half hour.
I came back some time later and glued the next shelf with a larger weight on it.  I trimmed off the rough edges on sides, ends, and bottoms.  

Later, I sanded it with and orbit sanders.  I then glued on two handles, one on each side. The last thing was to blow off the dust with my electric blower.
We took it in to Carols bedroom.  She had lot of stuff on her dresser.  She went through all of it.  Some she threw away.  Some she put in folders and labeled the tab.  There was a three-ring binder that contained our last will and testament.  There are some drawers that contains papers that she will file away at another day.  
Carol put this beautiful puzzle of the Savior and the Lambs.  The message is that the Savior is the Lamb of God.  This five-hundred-piece puzzle took her several days.  I worked in house five while I let the glue set.
I moved three root control bag two buckets at a time.  It took me three trips to haul them out to the potting soil pile south of house six.
You can't tell from this picture, but it looks like there are two tomato plants that are germinating.   One is the bottom left and corner of the cell.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment