Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Fast Sunday

I was up this morning at five.  I put the meat in a slow cooker.  I salted and peppered both sides and put it in the cooker.  I then went back to bed and got back up at 6:30.   I read from the Book of Mormon and posted a comment on Face Book.   No eating this morning because it is fast Sunday.  We did prepare our Sunday dinner of baked potatoes and a baked sweet potato.  They were wrapped in foil and put in the oven.  We watched Tyler and Tayler on You Tube.  We then put on our Sunday clothes.  

Testimony and Sunday school went well.  The battery for the remote mike went dead.  I had two batteries in my pocket.  I changed the battery and the Sunday school lesson continued.  We came home for dinner which was soon ready.  

My sister, Annalee, called me and wished me a happy birthday.  I walked out to house five.  The furnace had been on, and the temperature was 40 degrees.  I turned on the fan. We had a little supper and spent the rest of the evening watching TV.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment