Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Stool Progress

I woke up several times early in the morning.  I was about two and I could see that the LED light were on.  The stayed on until it was light this morning.

Saturday morning.  I read and posted a scripture from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I watched most of the Saturday morning wood working shows.  I needed to lower then west light some to make it hang more evenly over the geranium seedlings.

This is the LED light.  It is upside down in the photo
I was gluing the legs to the skirt.  When I pulled it against the table saw fence, I pulled it apart.  I re-glued it and pulled it again.
I came back and drilled holes through the leg into the skirt.  I drove in a screw in each leg into the skirt.
I walked from the greenhouse back to the garage a whole punch of times before I was able to drill a hole in the greenhouse bow.  I lowered the wire down to the self-tapping screw.  You can see the hole where the other screw had been.
I put the stool up-side down on my work bench and drilled two more holes for the other screws.
I sanded the legs and covered all the screw holes with a wood puddy.  It is drying until Monday when I will sand it smooth.
Here is another photo.  I had to clamp a short piece of plywood on the other side of the bench to the bench so I could make new holes.

I went out to house five two times to see if the furnace had come on.  It was running the second time I checked.  It is going to be below freezing tonight.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment